There is rapid development of technology and technological advances in recently so that solar power is no longer a “luxury” source of power for consumers around the world. Since we are among the nations with the most sunshine allocation of the year on the world’s solar radiation map, we have enormous potential for solar energy.
Overview of the solar system consists of four basic devices: solar panels, chargers, chargers, inverters. Below is a diagram of the solar system and the role of equipment in the system. Solar power system in general.
1- SINGLE BATTERY:
The solar cell panel converts solar photovoltaic energy into electricity.
Some basic information about solar panels:
Performance: from 15% – 18%
Power: 25Wp to 175 Wp
Number of cells per battery: 72 cells
Size of cells: 5 – 6 inches Types of cells: monocrystalline and polycrystalline
Material of the frame: aluminum
Life expectancy of the battery panel: 30 years
Ability to connect to large unconstrained solar power stations that can mesh or operate independently as an electric back-up system.
On a sunny day, the sun provides about 1 kW / m² to the ground (when the sun shines and the clouds rise at sea level).
The power and voltage of a system will depend on how we connect solar panels together.
Solar panels installed outdoors to get the best sunlight from the sun should be designed with special features and materials that can withstand the rigors of weather and air. Post-temperature
2. CONTROL OF BATTERY CHARGES:
– It is a device that regulates the charging of the battery, protects the battery against overcharge and discharges too deeply to increase the life of the battery and helps the solar battery system to use it. Fruit and long term. – The controller also shows the charging status of the solar panel on the battery to help users control the load. The controller also performs over-voltage protection (> 13.8V) or low voltage (<10.5V). The control circuit of the controller will perform a trip when the controller confirms the battery is fully charged or the voltage is too low.
3. AC-DC INVERTER:
– An inverter inverter. Inverter converts 12V DC current from battery into AC current (110VAC, 220VAC). Designed with multiple power levels from 0.3kVA – 10kVA.
Inverters have many types and ways of distinguishing them by the waveform of the output voltage: sine wave form, sine wave form, square wave, step wave.
4. BATTERY (Battery):
– It is an electrical storage device for use at night or at little or no sun.
– Battery types vary in size and capacity, depending on the capacity and characteristics of the solar cell system. The larger the system, the higher the capacity of the batteries, or the more battery power connected to each other.
5. FRAME AND CABLE:
– To ensure that the solar system is in the best position (the sun is the most and the longest) and that the system performance is stable over time, we need to use a specialized frame and cable. right.
– In order to maximize the efficiency of the system, solar panels need to be installed at an angle and a certain direction (depending on the specific installation).
– Note that when installing to avoid areas that are likely to be covered or sun-shaded, choose the best sunny spot for the day.
– Included accessories: pipes, switches, electrical panels, Vaseline, dominoes, sockets … for complete installation of solar power system
Some of the main features of the solar battery system:
– Solar system in particular or PV system in general, can not produce electricity continuously, it works only when there is sunlight on the panels.
– The reliability and durability of a very high-powered solar cell system, a typical system that can operate for up to 35 years without any maintenance.
– With a solar cell system – you only need to invest once. Just like paying for electricity for many years (20-25 years), your monthly electricity bill will decrease significantly.
– The average investment cost of a solar power system for an existing home is only $ 5 million to $ 50 depending on the level of home use. Appropriate design
– The capacity of the system is probably the most important factor in comparing costs to the benefits that the system provides.
– Solar cells have the advantage of economic efficiency, compact and light, can be installed anywhere with sunlight, absolutely safe when used and completely friendly with the environment.
Solar-power systems are grid-connected or stand-alone and can power a wide range of applications ranging from power supply systems to buildings, apartments to power supply systems. For public lighting systems, or telecom remote relay stations …